Saturday, March 27, 2010

Maternity Clothes And Baby Clothes

It might be too soon event to mention it. Right now you might be just interested in buying maternity clothes for yourself at first. However I am sure that something else might have gotten your attention.

If you are like me, I can stop help myself looking at baby clothes as well. They so cute, those small tiny shoes, that cute little socks for the baby. My heart just goes soft looking at all the clothes that I could dress my baby.

One day while I was shopping at the Curve thinking of buying some addition maternity clothes, I could not help myself buying baby clothes as well. I mean we can't only be thinking about ourselves only right? I have a baby on the way and I should also start shopping for him/her.

That's when I realize, my goodness the price on baby clothes are expensive. I was shock and could not comprehend that such a small piece of garment could cost around RM 30. It is unbelievable.

Then I started to keep my options open. When I went home I started searching online for baby clothes. There are some shops that provide local shipping however it is still a bit expensive. Buying maternity clothes online or baby clothes online is actually quite easy now. All you have to do is just search and you will be surprise on the amount of clothes that you can get.

One think i realize that there are much more online shops that sell baby clothing compared to maternity clothes. I wonder why? Could it be because baby clothes are cheaper and they make more profit from it? As usual, your thoughts and comments are welcome.